I have noticed a few probems with both versions of

The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
22:42 Apr 4th, 2017
Marty, I would love to say, Cartoon Strike has been great, But I am not a fan of the newest update, especially the controls, they feel soft and hard to control compared to the less smooth more frequent controls of the last version, it, at least for me, has made the game nearly unplayable. It would be great if you changed that back. and also, the hit detection has been ruined, it took 5 shots from a sniper for the hit to register, before it was much more constant, this has made me want to stop playing the game.

I recommend reverting CS back to the older engine, but adding in the Office Map.
Speaking of Maps, I recommend adding a few.
Number one is Dust 2 from CSGO, you can find it easily, you can even find one suited for your engine, it can be found in Special Strike, If it does not fit, maybe just make the textures a bit more basic. Because that map is awesome!
Another Map that would be great is City from War Attack (found here http://www.war-attack.com/index.php?page=Game)
another game that has minecraft like graphics, it is very wide open, and I love the parcour.

Also, for the Cartoon Strike App, it would be nice if running was automatic like in Special Strike Mobile and Unity FPS Kit 3.0.
And also an aim helper, and cross platform. That might not be in the Fps Kit, but you seem to know your way around it control wise, so I don't think that is too hard.

Also, dying gives you $400, which has been taken advantage of by one of my friends and has made the game less fun.
And on the Farm map, you can easily get out of bounds and makes it really easy to get the sniper.

Finally, Flash Grenades would be great and so would Bomb Defusal.

I hope you will add at least some of these, and at least fix the newest update! CS is one of my favorite FPS games and I don't want to have to stop playing it!
Sorry for Reposting here, just want to make sure you notice it ASAP!
Marty
09:45 Apr 5th, 2017
Edited by Marty on 09:50 Apr 5th, 2017
Hi,
funny thing :-D , we changed nothing with controls or hit detection, literally nothing. So you probably just connected to the wrong region. Because these settings are the same as in the version 1.0.

We can add something similar to Dust2, no problem.

In the future updates we can consider to add aim helper or automatic running, but not cross platform. PC players have mouse and that's a big advantage.

But right now we are working on steam version of Cartoon Strike, so online version won't receive any massive update in near future.
The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
03:33 Apr 7th, 2017
nice!
The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
17:08 Apr 8th, 2017
when do you think the new update will be released?
Marty
23:03 Apr 8th, 2017
no idea
The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
04:07 Apr 15th, 2017
can you add a zombies mode pls (like cod)