Suggestions and Feedback

Marty
11:54 Apr 26th, 2017
Here you can share your suggestions for Cartoon Strike. Summary of interesting ideas will be added periodically to this first post. ;)
The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
16:41 Apr 27th, 2017
Reduce lag, make aiming with the mouse less delayed, start with lowest graphics, more ways to reduce lag (viewdistance) customizable armory, more modes, ping kicking, a top down mode, scroll to change weapons, changing inappropriate signs in city, cross platform support, better walking and running animations, faster hitdetection, more responsive controls, grenade should be seen when held, parcour on top of high buildings in city (you cant get out of bounds if the outer area is surrounded by water) fixing the out of bounds fence jump glitch on farm, famas, easier way to switch weapons, flash grenades, killstreaks, and i think thats all i can think of at the moment
Marty
10:36 May 2nd, 2017
Hi,
right now we are working on Steam version, which will be better than online version in every way. So things like - customizable armory, more modes, ping kicking, a top down mode, scroll to change weapons, .... But what we are not planning is cross platform support (PC vs mobile). You can never reach the same skill on mobile device as you have on PC.
In online version we are planning few bug fixes, new maps and maybe also new mode.
Marty
11:44 May 4th, 2017
Btw can you send me more info about top down mode ? What is that ?
The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
19:54 May 9th, 2017
it is sort of like Carnage.io
Marty
23:48 May 9th, 2017
website Carnage.io does not work:(
The player has no avatar
TheSmashers
22:50 May 10th, 2017
http://karnage.io/
The player has no avatar
jman1750
07:08 Oct 18th, 2017
hi i noticed that the web page runs out of memory after playing for about 15min and i have to refresh the page to fix it. the error says that its out of memory and if you are the developer then you should try allocating more memory to the opengl or something like that.
Marty
12:04 Oct 18th, 2017
it can happen sometimes, if you do not have enough free ram
The player has no avatar
jman1750
02:47 Oct 31st, 2017
well uh ive got 8gigs
Marty
08:39 Oct 31st, 2017
how many tabs do you have open, when you are playing ?