How can you play with a friend

The player has no avatar
taraaaaaa
13:18 Jan 24th, 2019
How can you play with a friend, where is the option to play with them, this place has no support or guidance!!!!! aaaagggghhhhhh
Marty
14:38 Jan 24th, 2019
what game ? or do you mean on website ?
The player has no avatar
taraaaaaa
15:22 Jan 24th, 2019
Well for battleship but just in general on this website, myself and my friend want to play each other and cannot add each other to a game please can share step by step how we can do this.
The player has no avatar
taraaaaaa
15:34 Jan 24th, 2019
We have added each other as friends but cannot seem to add each other to games, sorry i see what you were asking!
Nearan Nadorian
21:12 Jan 24th, 2019
Gameflare friends don't apply to most if any games. Does battleship have a code system where you both need to put in a code to play???

But Marty in the future you should try and have game devs tie in their games with Gameflares friend lists.
Marty
08:42 Jan 25th, 2019
a lot of devs don't do that, because it is too much work to do it for only one website. They probably consider only few websites like facebook
Nearan Nadorian
11:23 Jan 26th, 2019
Well, not any of the good ones at least.
To be honest, with some of the games people dare release, some hard work is what these devs need.
The player has no avatar
RickyParrish
08:01 Jan 30th, 2019
Well, there are many online video games that can be played in the multiplayer mode. Playing any game in the multiplayer mode enables you to invites your friends in your running video game. I know the importance of playing a game with friends.:-P
Nearan Nadorian
20:50 Jan 31st, 2019
We all do Ricky, we all do.
The player has no avatar
RickyParrish
06:18 Feb 7th, 2019
Could you tell me the procedure to connect or invite friends?
Marty
09:37 Feb 7th, 2019
It depends on game, if it is possible
Nearan Nadorian
20:31 Feb 7th, 2019
Well, in games with server "rooms" you would make a password so only people/friends with the password can join.
This works with Combat Online and Stunt Simulator Multiplayer for example.
The player has no avatar
Debra
05:39 Feb 18th, 2019
It depends on each friend of mine. Some I will play some kinds of games with. Dive into other kinds with some other friends...